By downloading or using Forum for the Future or Futures Centre content (‘the Content’) you agree to be bound by the terms set out below (‘the Syndication Terms’). These Syndication Terms may be updated by Forum for the Future from time to time. Your download and/or use of the Content indicates your agreement to the following Syndication Terms:
- All title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights shall remain the property of Forum for the Future and Futures Centre.
- You will inform Forum for the Future if you are planning on using Forum content - including diagrams - before publication, including information about the title, publication date and context in which you are using the Content. Please allow two days for approval. You must credit us to say: This article was originally published by [Forum for the Future or the Futures Centre - please delete as appropriate] and include: The author’s name and details, the original date of publication and a link to the original version on our site.
- You shall not claim any exclusivity in relation to the Content or in relation to its association with either.
- You shall not claim or imply any Forum for the Future or Futures Centre endorsement of the user or its business activities.
- You may not directly or indirectly charge users specifically for accessing the Content or otherwise commercialise the Content, nor attempt to re-sell the Content in any way.
- The Futures Centre thanks Freepik for the use of their icons Thumbs Up, Open Folder and Download.