- ALL TYPES
- ALL TYPES
- Sensemaking 
- Resource 
- Trends 
- Signal of change 
Welcome to the Futures Centre.
Sign up / for each month's top signals of change
Keep up to date on signals of change, tracking the latest trends and topics by signing up.Submit
Submit a signal of change / When you see something for the first time, tell us!
Log in or sign up to contribute
Signal of change / Malaysian government commits to maintaining forest cover and halting palm oil expansion
- Raman Frey Grant Ennis Daniel Jean-Pierre Riveong made me think of you https://t.co/neQxlKOlNB
- Malaysia's @teresakok commits to conserving 50% forest cover and halting #palmoil expansion. Whilst also outlining… https://t.co/alFFH52eCl
- @riveong @doctorow @UniteHereLocal8 In service industries -There is no way the robot provides better service than a… https://t.co/66Axr2UJvv
- @riveong That sounds unrealistic.
- IPCC will call for degrowth? https://t.co/hKEwToLezs
- Verbraucher wünschen sich mehr nachhaltige und gesunde Produkte https://t.co/AMSwldQlGv #Nachhaltigkeit #SignalsOfChange
- @colinbdclark @azeem @platformcoop Great to hear. Do you know of other similar frameworks that helps break the defa… https://t.co/ZRaFywXOJ3
- @riveong @azeem @platformcoop Thanks, @riveong. I love McLuhan’s tetrad too. Reversal is often hard for designers to appreciate.
- @riveong @GIBS_SA Its built using a very basic freeware called loopy, and uses a simple structure with basic scale… https://t.co/qj8LiYyxEF
- Meat is too cheap. Discussion at @forumforthefuture Protein2040 yesterday again on the need to price externalities. https://t.co/8r17CvXFPG
- @marius_oost @GIBS_SA Fascinating! Is this a live model? Would love to know more about the math, variables and software behind it. Thank you
- @riveong I think it would be great to get interviews with foresight folks inside some of the major corps., but the… https://t.co/szOUCR69h9
- @ricetopher @mgsiegler I've been trying to figure it out! It looks like a few of the foresight positions report to… https://t.co/Dq63kSA3Fn
- @skinnylatte Totally agree re: context with colonial baggage. Was asking non-Western context because most complaint… https://t.co/s7k7wWbgne
- @riveong @mgsiegler Thanks for the info, though. Any idea where they are in the reporting structure/org chart?
- @riveong @mgsiegler Interesting. I’m wondering if they’re actually being listened to? Because so far I’m not seeing… https://t.co/nEDLq8Tofp
- @riveong Probably all men do, but in these pairings especially when located in non-western settings there is a powe… https://t.co/PwYXK86FG3
- @skinnylatte In different contexts, do you think non-Western men also mansplain to other non-Western women or is ma… https://t.co/PkfWisKObq
- @ricetopher @mgsiegler Interestingly, Facebook has at least two foresight practitioner (one with director as a titl… https://t.co/YaGdWAdNbc
- @riveong Thanks Daniel! Dm me and we can catch up with a call sometime
- @riveong Trust me have many more to come just have been in project mode for a while! And Simon @UjoMusic has some a… https://t.co/aLT7NMLUdi
- Hey @RobTG4: Two things! 1) I miss your Medium posts on new possibilities for blockchains. They were wonky, technic… https://t.co/XmEoEbWOt6
- @thezhanly Ha! Besides discovering a random Apple Museum, what are you up to these days? How is the German institut… https://t.co/edZTGWhFWU
- So who at Facebook does Foresight? I'm very interested to understanding your work more. What does Foresight means a… https://t.co/3XLw1Mtnwi
- @Scholars_Stage @riveong Oh, sorry. I didn't realise that was the source of the graph.
- @riveong @DrMcCleod Its linked to in the next part of the thread!
Signal of change / Luxury French fashion label goes into voluntary liquidation in order to re-launch as a sustainable brand